American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Akseer, N., Kandru, G., Keats, E. C., Bhutta, Z. A.
Review article that highlights key areas of concern for maternal and child nutrition during and in the aftermath of COVID-19 while providing strategic guidance for countries in their efforts to reduce maternal and child undernutrition. Rooted in learnings from the exemplars in Global Health's Stunting Reduction Exemplars project, it provides a set of recommendations that span investments in sectors that have sustained direct and indirect impact on nutrition.
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Food Insecurity
- Gender and/or Agency
- Women and/or Girls
- Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Adolescents (boys and/or girls 10-19 years old)
- Adults (men and/or women 19+ years old)
- Children (boys and/or girls 1-10 years old)
- Girls (adolescents and/or children)
- Women (adults and/or adolescents)
- Journal article