Wits Journal of Clinical Medicine
Adelekan, T., Mihretu, B., Mapanga, W., Nqeketo, S., Chauke, L., Dwane, Z., Baldwin-Ragaven, L.
Article on the impacts of COVID-19-induced lockdown in Gauteng, South Africa on family planning and termination of pregnancy services utilization. Administrative data on clinical services utilization over the period 1 April 2018–30 April 2020 were analyzed, including five weeks following the enforcement of the lockdown in South Africa, from the District Health Information System database.
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Women and/or Girls
- Southern Africa
- Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Adolescent girls
- Adolescents (boys and/or girls 10-19 years old)
- Adult women
- Adults (men and/or women 19+ years old)
- Pregnant Women and/or Girls
- Women (adults and/or adolescents)
- Case study
- Journal article