Bhutta, Z., Feroze, A., Bawany, F., Rizvi, A.
Report on the possible impacts of the current crisis on child health and nutrition in East Asia and the Pacific region, placing the findings in the context of a framework showing the complex cause and effect relationships of various child and maternal nutrition and health indicators as the findings from last Asian economic crisis of 1997. The report also identifies possible social security measures and remedial interventions which could help ameliorate these impacts.
- Social Support and Protection
- Central America
- East Asia
- Pacific Islands
- South America
- South Korea (Republic of Korea)
- Southeast Asia
- Low- and Middle-Income Countries (LMICs)
- Children (boys and/or girls 1-10 years old)
- Lactating women and/or girls
- Women (adults and/or adolescents)